INGREDIENTS of DBHGH
Recombinant Human Growth Hormone and excipients.
Molecular Formula: C990H1528N262O300S7 with 191 amino acids residues.
Molecular Weight: 22125D
Origin of the Active Ingredient: KIGTROPIN is a Recombinants Human Growth Hormone. KIGTROPIN is produced by recombinant DNA technology in E.coli secretion expression system.
KIGTROPIN has the same amino acid sequence with 191 residues as the native human growth hormone produced in the human body.
INDICATION of DBHGH
Growth failure of children due to endogenous growth hormone deficiency (GHD).
In adults with growth hormone deficiency, KIGTROPIN reduces fat mass, increases muscle mass and improves energy, vitality and subjective well-being. In patients suffering from severe burns, AIDS associated muscle wasting, or undergoing major operations, KIGTROPIN promotes wound healing, attenuates the protein-catabolic response and improves whole-body nitrogen condition after operation.
Hormones are produced by the endocrine glands. Human growth hormone is produced by the pituitary gland, which also produces other hormones responsible for the regulation of growth, metabolism and reproduction.
Human growth hormone reaches its highest peak in adolescence, when growth is rapid. With age, the rates of growth go down. By the age of 60, the pituitary gland produces only 50% of this substance per day.
Reduced level of growth hormone causes wrinkles, sagginess, muscle weakness. Those who use additional sources of growth hormone can reverse the aging process. Hgh therapy stops the biological process of aging at the cellular level. People who use this hormone have a high quality of life. Growth hormone acts on the whole organism and brings complete rejuvenation.
Positive effects of using HGH
○ Increase in muscle mass without exercise (by 9% on average within six months);
○ Hgh stimulates muscle growth and blocks the destruction of muscle tissue;
○ Fat-burning effect without diet (by 15% on average within six months);
○ Energy-boosting changes;
○ Hgh may help keep our immune system strong;
○ Improvement of heart and kidney function;
○ Hgh therapy will help lower your blood pressure;
○ Cholesterol index changes with an increase in the level of high-density lipoproteins and a decrease in the level of low-density lipoproteins;
○ Hgh may help keep our bones strong;
○ Acceleration of wound healing;
○ Acceleration of metabolic processes;
○ Rejuvenation: hgh may increase skin regeneration;
○ Disappearance of wrinkles;
○ Hair regrowth solution;
○ Hgh can be used to improve sleep;
○ Memory improvement.
Hgh is used in bodybuilding as a drug that promotes muscle growth. In addition, it helps block unnecessary fat accumulation. Moreover, hgh therapy may result in rapid tissue regeneration.
Those aged above 35-40 years can definitely use hgh injections (if tests show hgh deficiency). Note that there are certain side effects as well. If you decide to try hgh therapy, then it is necessary to consult a doctor and choose the dose. In addition, you need to choose the right diet, vitamins and physical exercises to avoid undesirable consequences.
What are the effects of HGH (and side effects)?
Human growth hormone is considered to be one of the most popular peptide additives used in bodybuilding. It allows you gain quality muscle mass. It is also famous for its fat burning effect. Today, hgh for women is as popular as it is for men.
Hgh or somatotropin is one of the most important anabolic hormones in the human body. It affects the muscles, and also the skeletal system of the body. Nevertheless, hgh does not directly affect the growth of the body: it only stimulates the process. Due to its effect, an increased amount of insulin-like growth factors (IGFs) is released into the blood. The greatest concentration of hgh can be found in childhood. The peaks of production occur while we are sleeping, and this means that lack of sleep can cause hgh deficiency. That is why many experts recommend sleeping at least 8 hours a day.
Human growth hormone has many functions:
○ It reduces the amount of fatty acids, accelerates lipolysis and makes our body burn fat;
○ Hgh increases the production of insulin and stimulates protein biosynthesis;
○ This hormone is an effective assistant in case of osteoporosis and certain changes in the body caused by age. It improves collagen synthesis and helps prevent injuries of joints and bones. Hgh is able to reduce the risk of fractures and maintain bone density in women with osteoporosis after menopause.
○ Hgh has cardiotonic effect.
Why do we need growth hormone?
Hgh is especially important for some individuals. Wrinkles begin to appear due to a lack of somatropin in our body. In addition, people suffer from loss of vitality and energy, excess weight, bone thinning. All these sad consequences can be avoided by using hgh injections. Thus, according to modern research, those using hgh can increase their immunity, reduce pigmentation and increase skin elasticity.
Hgh is widely used for physical exertion and strength exercises. The following key factors can be identified when talking about the beneficial effects of growth hormone on the body:
○ Our body needs this hormone to maintain healthy weight.
○ Hgh strengthens your body, tissues and organs (especially muscles).
○ Growth hormone helps preserve a more youthful body.
○ It reduces fat (especially around your belly and knees), strengthens your hips.
○ Hgh gives energy throughout the day.
○ It provides good rest with less prolonged sleep.
Hgh injections are effectively used for weight loss. Such therapy allows improve the fat burning process. Moreover, it makes the muscles look more expressive. But do not forget that it also has many other useful benefits. You can slow down the aging process, improve your health, normalize sleep, etc.