Buy GENOTROPIN 12MG (36IU) Online
Buy GENOTROPIN 12MG (36IU) is used by adults with growth hormone disorders, children with growth deficiencies, people with intestinal disorders, wasting, or adults trying to lose weight or build muscle mass.
Buy GENOTROPIN 12MG (36IU) heps to treat:
- Short stature caused by the lack of growth hormone. Genotropin promotes the growth of the long bones (for example, upper legs) in children with reduced height due to lower than normal levels of growth hormone;
- Reduced growth in girls with Turner syndrome. Turner syndrome is a genetic disorder found in females. The condition may cause short stature and ovaries to not fully develop;
- Children with Prader-Willi syndrome. Prader-Willi syndrome is a genetic disorder that may cause short stature, low muscle tone and a constant feeling of hunger. Genotropin helps to improve growth and body composition. It also helps to reduce excessive fat and improve muscle mass. Diet restrictions may still be necessary during treatment with Genotropin.
Side effects of GENOTROPIN 12MG
Buy GENOTROPIN 12MG (36IU), like all medicines, may cause unwanted side effects in some people.
If you experience any of the following you must contact your doctor as soon as possible:
- A reaction at or around the site of injection;
- Nausea, vomiting, headaches or problems with your vision;
- Swelling of the arms or legs;
- Painful joints or muscle aches and pains;
- Unusual muscle stiffness;
- Tingling or numbness in your fingers, hands or feet;
- Extreme tiredness or change to thirst or appetite;
- Increased thirst and need to pass urine, particularly if overweight or if anyone in your family has diabetes;
- Curvature of the spine;
- Discomfort or pain in the hip or knee.
The recommended dose range of GENOTROPIN 12MG for the treatment of pediatric idiopathic short stature is up to 0.47 mg per kilogram of body weight divided into 6-7 doses per week injected subcutaneously.
The recommended dose of hgh for the treatment of pediatric growth failure due to Prader-Willi syndrome is 0.24 mg per kilogram of body weight divided into 6-7 doses per week injected subcutaneously.
The recommended dose range of hgh for the treatment of adult growth hormone deficiency is 0.15 mg – 0.3 mg per day injected subcutaneously, with monthly increases of 0.1 mg – 0.2 mg per day at the discretion of the supervising physician.
The recommended dose range of hgh for the treatment of pediatric growth hormone deficiency is 0.16 – 0.24 mg per kilogram of body weight divided into 6-7 doses per week injected subcutaneously. Premium Supplier Steroids offer the best quality HGH Online.